March 13, 2013

cookin' fail: pumpkin pancakes

I get it. I can't cook. I don't have the patience. When I want food, I want it in five seconds ... not 30 minutes. And I sure as shizz am not gonna wait 45 minutes. So the second my recipe goes off track, I'm out. Case in point ... dinner the other night.

Friends, I give you Pumpkin Pancakes. Thanks to Peanut Butter and Peppers for the recipe - her's looked delicious. And to give PB&P's recipe credit  ... mine tasted wonderful ... just looked a wee bit shady.

mixing the batter
we're off to a good start!

filling some pancakes
now, what's wrong with this picture ... ?

just a plate full of chickenish pancakes
oh, you know ... just got a plate full of chicken sitting here ... or wait?!?!

done and done - nothing a little peanut butter and bananas can't fix
done and done - nothing a little peanut butter and bananas can't fix

No comments:

Post a Comment